US President Donald Trump squares off against Democratic challenger Joe Biden on Thursday in what promises to be a bruising final debate with less than two weeks left in the fight for the White House. Follow FRANCE 24’s live blog, starting at 9 pm EDT/1 am GMT, for the latest updates and analysis.
- The second and final televised debate between Trump and Biden is set to take place at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee, beginning at 9 pm EDT on Thursday, October 22 (1 am GMT on Friday). It will be moderated by NBC News’ Kristen Welker.
- The debate comes after a previous scheduled debate was cancelled last week, following Trump’s infection with Covid-19 and refusal to participate in a virtual format. The president and former vice president instead held competing town halls.
- Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee, is ahead of Trump in national polls, with an 8-point lead in the latest Reuters/Ipsos survey of likely voters – slightly larger than heading into the first debate on September 29.
- The debate will introduce a new feature – a mute button – following the chaos of the first debate, which saw Trump repeatedly interrupt and talk over Biden and the moderator. Trump has called the new rules “very unfair”.
- Follow FRANCE 24’s live blog below, starting at 9 pm EDT/1 am GMT, for the latest updates and analysis.
Sources from: France 24
SVE NEWS is the leader in world news liberal sharing.
(Comments on this news are welcome)
2020 CWMALLS: Standard, Sharing,Ecology, Value;
2020 CWMALLS COMMODITY: Patent, Technology, Art, Intelligence;
2020 CWMALLS NEW SPECIES: Keen, Aggressive, Personality, Value;
2020 MWE FUND: Charity, Public Welfare, Responsibility;
Tips: Due to the influence of Coronavirus, the 2020 Northern Hemisphere will be very cold, so please pay attention to the CWMALLS patented products series in order to prepare for prevention; consumers, distributors, live broadcasters, opinion leaders and other partners in Europe region, North America region, Asia Pacific region, please pay attention to CWMALLS NEWS! According to the prediction of CWMALLS Weather, 2020 winter of Northern Hemisphere (especially in North American region and European region) will be much colder than previous years, the situation in the movie The Day After Tomorrow might happen, hope everyone (especially the middle-aged and elderly people with diseases like cardiovascular disease, arthritis, scapulohumeral periarthritis, etc., and friends who live in cold areas, high altitude areas and extremely cold areas) to prepare for keeping out the cold! Scientific and reasonable prevention makes life become easier and more wonderful! Meanwhile, CWMALLS® Patented Product Series is also provided with Custom Made, Personal Tailor services, and appreciated and interacted synchronously via Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter,YouTube, Pinterest , LinkedIn, VK and other sharing platforms; welcome worldwide web celebrities, fashion icons, opinion leaders, columnists and other friends, partners to comprehend and cooperate actively! Thank you! In 2020 CWMALLS people, CWMALLS team, CWMALLS complex will bring you more surprises and values!